Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Our Beach Trip

We're back!

Last week we went to the beach. It was sooo nice to get away and spend time having fun with the family. I may have to blog several posts about our trip since I took over 150 pictures... but no need to worry I'm not going to post all of them.

Here is Noah riding a wave with his boogie board.



Isn't he just too cute! Ahem, I mean handsome. Sorry Noah.



Here is Seth digging in the sand. Let me know when you reach China!



The boys walking on the sand.



In case you haven't figured it out by now... I looove profiles! (except my own!)



Daddy was showing something to the boys and I thought it would make a cute picture.



Oh, it looks like they found something. It was one of those little "things" that lives in a little shell and digs into the sand after a wave goes back out to sea. (I would try to be more specific but it's really late and I'm really tired... so that's the best I've got for now.)



I love this picture... what a lot of toes!



Noah found this really cool "thing" in the sand. (again it's late)



And finally it's this guy... these birds are so funny to watch. They will run behind a wave trying to eat as many of something (probably the little "thing" daddy found in the sand that I was talking about above) as they can before another wave comes. Their little legs go so fast it really is amazing. We called them the "Gotta Run Birds".



There is so much to share about our trip but again it's late, I'm tired and I have to get up early tomorrow sooo... I "Gotta Run"!

1 comment:

Karen said...

These are great pictures!! I am glad you all had a good time. We are going in October to Panama City, FL I love it there! I need a vacation :)

Hope you get a chance to post more pictures... try to do a mosaic if you have a lot~