Saturday, September 26, 2009

Family Reunion

While we were at the beach we had a family reunion. It was really nice to see everyone again. We definitely need to do this more often.

Here is my grandmother (Nana) with her sisters...



Isn't that a great picture?...



What was that... you said Rachel?...



Whatever it was it must have been really funny! (You just had to be there to understand!)



And here is my mom with her cousins... Another great picture!


You can't go to the beach without hitting the outlet malls. It was kinda overcast this day so we decided to go shopping. This is a picture of me and my Nana.



And this is the sweetest picture ever!!!! (okay, everyone get ready to say Awwww!) My prince helping my Nana get to the next store. I was lagging behind and saw how cute that was and couldn't resist taking a picture.



Okay, a few last random shots from the our trip...



Joshua showing off a new trick he learned. He had been studying about the center of gravity.



Lastly, here is Noah on the lower deck of the house we rented. There is a lake behind the house we like to rent. The boys bought fishing poles and fished right off the decks. It is so nice to sit out there in the morning and drink coffee... doesn't get much better than that!

No comments: