Monday, June 21, 2010

Book 6/13

I finished another book, Yeah!



This is one of my favorite authors. Elizabeth George has great resources for women who want to be closer to the Lord. You can check them out at her website elizabethgeorge.com I've read several of her books and I've done one of her bible studies. It was great!

This book caught my attention because of the title. It's all about setting priorities and management of your...

spiritual life
physical life
home life
financial life
social life
mental life
ministry life
time

It's a pretty quick read and full of practical tips for a busy lifestyle.

since it took me three weeks to find the time to do this post... i'd say i still have a lot of work to do!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Ha... I need to read this book! I have read many of the ones you review.. you find the best books!

Thanks!