Monday, March 1, 2010

Lovin' the Sinner

Let me just tell you... there is never a dull moment in our home. This morning is a prime example. It started out like every other morning. I woke the boys up and they went to eat breakfast. After Noah was finished eating he went to put the milk in the refrigerator and that's when it all started to go down hill...

CLUNK! CLANG! CRASH!

Noah: (hands full with a bag of cereal and a jar of milk) Aarruugh!

Me: (yelling) Noah! What did you dooo!

Noah: HATETHESINLOVETHESINNER!!!!!

Me: (laughing uncontrollably) Where did you hear that? (Thinking he was going to say from church.)

Noah: From Calvin and Hobbs, Mom!

Just when I think I'm making some headway with that kid, he quickly reminds me that I have a long road ahead of me!

I've always said he reminds me of Calvin... I think I'll go look for all those books and hide them before he gets anymore great ideas!



At least the refrigerator got cleaned out!



Oh, how I do luuuv that little sinner!

No comments: