Monday, October 19, 2009

Book 7/12

Yeah! I finished another book. The end of the year is quickly approaching. I'm not sure if I can squeeze 5 more book in by then, but I will not give up. I will keep pressing on and do the best I can.



Okay, so I don't usually read fiction books, but this one is great. We ended up getting "The Vision", which is the first book in the series, free with an online purchase we made. It's an end-times kinda book, but it has real facts intertwined in the story. Within the book there is an underlying theme of good vs. evil. It is packed with mystery, suspense, and an unfolding love story. Many times I caught myself wondering..."Could something like this really happen?". With stories like this it's comforting to know we have a God who does know the future. He's always there to care for us no matter what we are going through. When we cry out to Him, He hears us and delivers us from all our trouble. (Psalm 34:17) and that is real security!

To find out more about "The Vision" series and the many other books written by Mike and Debbie Pearl check out their websites here and here.

No comments: