Friday, May 14, 2010

Yummy Strawberries

The best part of spring and summer is all of the yummy fruit to be picked. Today we went to a local strawberry farm.



On the way to the farm, which was only 20 mins away, the temperature went up almost 10 degrees! I was hot! 82 degrees by the time we got there.



I love the pretty little flowers on the strawberry plants.



I tried to get a close-up... it's a little blurry, but still pretty.



Just a few strawberries in the bucket.



We went with my friend Zenobia and her daughter Ezra. Isn't she so cute! Ezra had a lot of fun pulling the strawberries off and throwing them in the bucket.



Joshua helping Ezra find more berries.



Seth has already filled one bucket.



Joshua and Ezra still filling her bucket.



I think Noah has had enough! Man was it hot.



Now Seth is helping Ezra fill up her bucket.



I manage to sneak away and pick a few myself.



Here's the whole gang, hot and sweaty!



These strawberries are so sweet and yummy... although I think I better lay off some... my stomach is starting to disagree.

No comments: