Monday, February 1, 2010

Snowy Fun

This past weekend we got more snow. We were going to operate on a 2hr delay for school, but when the boys went out for a 30min. break our neighbor offered to let them use his snowboard and that was all it took for school to be canceled for the day. The boys were having so much fun I couldn't bring myself to making them come in to do school.

what can i say, "i'm a softy".



I love that my boys have such a good time playing together.



Here is Seth going down the hill.



Joshua's turn.



Now for Noah... he went the farthest.



And last but not least... Mommy.



I couldn't let the boys have all the fun. I actually didn't fall over here... but I did a few seconds later! They got a good laugh at there momma.



The weather was great, not too cold.



The boys stayed outside most of the day.







They all had to take turns eating the snow.

No comments: