Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Happy Birthday, Daddy!



Hey dad, you have always been an inspiration to me. You show me who I am supposed to be. you are a leading example to me constantly. Josh



Dad you are a hard worker and a caring father who protects his family. You have provided for our family for so long! we love you dad!!! Seth



Dad, you are always hilarious! You are a good dad. I like it when you take me out on a Daddy-Day. Noah



Happy birthday, Sweetie! I hope this has been a nice surprise. I echo everything the boys said above. Although I might add that you are a wonderful hubby! Thank you for encouraging me when I'm unsure, understanding and taking care of me when I'm not feeling well, but most of all thank you for being a man of God. I appreciate your thirst for wisdom/knowledge, your stance for truth, and your dedication to our family. Love you, Baby!

No comments: