Saturday, January 29, 2011

Christmas Eve

We started our Christmas celebration at Mikes brothers house. We had some great finger foods and now it was time for what the boys had been waiting for... opening presents!



Joshua got a new shirt.



Noah got a new football. Seth got legos.



Here they are after opening all their gifts. I have a feeling that football isn't going to leave Noah's hand for a long time.



After our visit with Mike's family we head home to open our stockings. It's usually really late when we get home, but the boys never let us forget that its our tradition to open stocking on Christmas Eve.



Everybody waiting for mom to get a few pictures before the fun begins.



Noah got a new headset for the xbox. We try to put unique little things in the stockings.



Each of the boys got a new book light for night time reading. Leave it to Noah to think of an alternative use!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Sounds like fun... traditions are so great!

Looks like you are nearing your year and it is going to be time to print your book :) I just did ours and it was BIG... I guess I blogged a lot last year.

If it bothers you to have the dates not accurate with the post.. you can change the date with a scheduled post.... if you don't know how to do it and you want to.. let me know and I will walk you through it. I know for me .. type A I need the dates to be accurate :) I am weird like that... there's hope for me yet... I just like for the next years book to start with January... it may not be an issue with you... if not FORGET everything I just said :)

The Ryals said...

Hey, I just found your comment... That's cool I didn't know you could change the date. Unfortunately, I have already ordered our book. I can't wait for it to get here! Thanks for the info!