Friday, March 26, 2010

Encouragement Cafe' Home School Show



Hey, Just wanted to do a short post about Encouragement Cafe'. The show's topic tomorrow is about Home Schooling. Joshua and I will be on the show with a few other home school families. The show is on Saturday, 3-27 at 2:00pm. The radio station is 830AM or you can listen LIVE at the website. Check out the website, Encouragementcafe.com, next week to read the devotionals about the same topic.

I'm excited about the show and the opportunity to talk about something God has given me a passion for. Pray for us. Public-speaking is not my thing. I know the Lord has given me this opportunity so I will press on knowing that I don't have to be afraid. I can be strong and courageous knowing He is with me! Also, pray for the people listening that they will be encouraged by what we say.

No comments: